Job Reference: 1299
CNC Machine Setter
Company / Overview
Specialist Engineering company based in the Bishop Auckland area
- Safe and appropriate operation of machinery.
- Setting of jobs on machinery.
- Inspection of jobs as instructed.
- Programming of machines.
- Daily cleaning and maintenance of machinery used.
- Completion of route cards and all other documentation as required.
- Training of other personnel as instructed.
- Any other tasks as required.
- Personal compliance to QA procedures.
Experience / Qualifications
- Time Served within Engineering
- Previous experience as a CNC Setter / Programmer
- Fanuc and Heidenhain control experience
Salary / Shifts
Mon-Thurs 15.30pm – 01.30am
Shift Premium 21% of rate for 38 hours only
Rates of pay depend on experience and applicants must be time served.
£11-15 per hour dependant on experience, plus 21% shift allowance