Account Controller – Attractive Salary!
Theo James are currently recruiting for an Account Controller on behalf of a Global Automotive Component Manufacturer based in Washington.
Reporting to the Sales Manager/Senior Account Controller, the Sales and Marketing Account Controller will work with senior members of the sales team, to assist in developing pricing for current and future business.
- Salary of £36,964.69
- Day shift role working full time hours
- Opportunity to travel within UK and Europe. Occasionally Worldwide.
- Educated to HND or Degree level (preferably in Engineering or Business). Graduates with a relevant degree would be considered.
- Previous experience in a similar role, ideally within the Automotive Industry.
- Maintain price tracking documents as well as management and update of internal systems to ensure accurate forecasting and reporting
- Maintain vehicle and part volume milestone trackers
- Complete sales forecasting
- Report compilation for reporting mechanisms into senior members of the Sales team
- Attend various, regular cross-functional meetings including Project Management, Design Change Control, Technical Cost Reduction, etc.
- Recover costs associated with design changes, tooling modifications and other customer-instigated activities.
- Monitor raw material cost and foreign exchange movements
- Maximise recovery within sales prices.
Please note the role will include some travel within UK and Europe, occasionally Worldwide.
Washington, Tyne & Wear
Job Reference: BBBH1964_1524826838
Salary: Up to £36964.69 per annum