HSE/HR Administrator – Competitive Salary and great working hours!
Theo James are currently recruiting on behalf of a leading provider of Pharmaceutical Solutions based in Northumberland. They are known for providing a First-Class service!
We are looking for an experience Administrator to work on a full time, permanent basis.
They will provide administrative support to the HSE Director/Department, HR Director/Department and also to the Finance Director.
- Salary of £22,000 per annum
- 25 days holiday
- Pension scheme
- Must have experience of working in a fast-paced Administration/PA position
- Computer literate with knowledge of Email, Power Point, Word, Excel and SAP
- Be able to communicate effectively at all levels
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality and discretion
- Comply with all HSE requirements including safety policies and procedures.
- Conduct HSE audits and assist with main office Safety Action Team.
- Provide admin support including travel, car hire, hotel bookings, expenses, pool car bookings and taxi bookings.
- Prepare Visa invitation letters.
- Maintaining the Time and Attendance system for HSE, Procurement and Finance depts.
- Organise site safety review meetings and take minutes as required.
- Produce weekly HSE report for issue to site.
- Maintain and manage HSE Database for Accident/Incident/CARE Forms and follow up to ensure closure of reports.
- Raise purchase requisitions and book in as required.
- Annually, produce Calendar and issue to neighbours.
- Organise annual siren test and issue letters to neighbours.
- Ensure any external complaints from neighbours etc are filed and added to complaints log.
- Liaise to provide secretarial cover for other administrators, HR and Reception cover.
- Maintain day to day interaction with Sterling Community Relations Officer.
- Administer the Bright Ideas system, update log and email notification of winners.
- Provide administrative support in relation to meetings and diary management.
- Understand the performance management system, issue of documentation, log return and ratings, progress through to salary review and issue of salary letters.
- Organise communications including notices, team briefs, business briefings, role specifications and organisation charts.
- Administer recruitment process as per HR Recruitment procedure.
- Administer long service awards, special achievements and respond to reference and mortgage requests.
- Manage all HR filing systems including paper-based files and electronic shared HR drives.
- Administration and registration of company ‘Disciplinary/Warnings’ documentation.
- Assist in departmental cost control, producing SAP reports on a monthly basis.
- Produce pivot table on a monthly basis for HSE cost centres. Check for any irregularities.
Why Should You Apply?
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days holiday
- Excellent working environment
Job Reference: BBBH2145_1524500076
Salary: Up to £22000 per annum