Maintenance Team Leader – Birmingham – Automotive Manufacturing
Established and multi national 1st tier automotive supplier currently going through a large expansion. Fantastic benefits and rewarding culture.
The Company: Our client is a highly successful and forward thinking automotive manufacturer. Due to ongoing growth, they are now looking to appoint a Maintenance Team Leader into their Assembly division.
- Our client rewards hard work and offers profit share, monthly cash prize draws and private health care schemes
- As a Maintenance Team Leader, you will be working with state of the art equipment and new cutting edge technologies
The Position: We’re looking for a Maintenance Team Leader to join their experienced team of Engineers, on a 2 shift system
- Salary circa £32,000 – £35,000
- Private Healthcare, cycle to work, car lease scheme
- Time Served Maintenance Technician
- Electrical bias, good mechanical skills
- 16th/17th Edition
- Manufacturing experience
- Ideally automotive experience
- PLC Experience
- Supervisory, Management experience
- Provide support to a team of Maintenance Technicians.
- Work closely with the Maintenance Managers on site
- Isolation and de-isolation of equipment in accordance with company’s procedures to allow machinery to be
worked upon safely.
- Servicing, maintenance and improvement of electrical & mechanical equipment & services in accordance with current regulations
- Confirm work done into Maintenance Management System complete with technical feedback
The Location: Birmingham. Excellent transport links from Birmingham Centre.
Fun, vibrant night life and officially one of the best places to live in the UK!
Why Should You Apply?
- Excellent benefits
- Ongoing training
- State of the art technology
- Working with experienced Maintenance Managers
Job Reference: BBBH2637_1530719977
Salary: £32000.00 - £35000.00 per annum