Process Improvement Manager – Growing Manufacturer, Excellent Opportunities
Our client is a leading global automotive manufacturer in the North East.
Due to significant growth in the business our client wishes to recruit a new Improvement Manager. This position will have a key role to play in maximizing performance and profitability by adhering to the business productivity principles.
- The role will be a day shift position, salary range offered is £45,000 – £55,000.
- Extremely stable career and job security.
- Provide coaching on process improvement across the site based on the businesses manufacturing principles.
- Accountable for cost budget & targets, through increasing efficiency using the business improvement plan.
- Contribute to scrap reduction and downtime though the implementation of continuous improvement and layout optimization by coaching and leading Lean principle workshops.
- Liaise with company network to ensure knowledge of Group Standards and best practices.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or Engineering.
- Minimum 3 years of managerial experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Previous plant launch experience and extensive process improvement experience.
- Lean/Process Improvement Qualification is desirable.
Tyne & Wear
Why Should You Apply?
- Great benefits and highly competitive salary
- Excellent job security and career progression.
Job Reference: BBBH2235_1525941632