Job Reference: 1770
Process Engineer (Coating)
Company / Overview
Automotive Manufacturer in County Durham
Work alongside project leader to develop, install and ramp-up to full mass production, a new coating facility:
- Plan and agree monthly production plans to ensure KPI’s are met.
- Responsible for all aspects of equipment performance, including maintenance, spares ordering & control and production KPI’s.
- Manage demands from both production & process improvement.
- Responsibility for coating, covering all prototyping, design & manufacture of tooling.
Experience / Qualifications
- Experience of working in a high-volume coating environment in a technical engineering role.
- Minimum HND in an Engineering discipline.
- NVQ level 4 or equivalent in management is desirable.
- Working knowledge of the CE, PUWER & COSHH regulations, with particular emphasis on coating plant systems.
- An understanding of the automotive sector is desirable.
- Working knowledge of pneumatics, hydraulics and PLC control systems.
- Trained to an advanced level in 3D CAD, preferably Autodesk Inventor.
Up to £40,000
Job Reference: BBBH1770_1524214479
Salary: £35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum