Day Shift Maintenance Fitter (Birmingham) – £25,000
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a specialist Automotive Manufacturer in the Birmingham area, to work as a day shift Maintenance Fitter.
Stable Manufacturer with a relaxed team working environment looking to expand their experienced team.
Our client manufacturers a specialist product and have been in business for over 60 years. They supply to some of the world’s leading OEM’
We’re looking for a ‘Time Served Maintenance Fitter looking to make an impact with an established manufacturing firm.
- They offer excellent training and progression opportunities
- The chance to work alongside experienced managers and engineers
- Excellent benefits
- Great staff retention and recognition
Shift, Salary & Benefits
- Monday – Friday day shift
- Excellent company bonus scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Competitive holidays
- Time served Mechanical apprenticeship.
- Pumps, gear boxes valves
- Interpersonal skills and the ability to work co-operatively within a team
- Proven ability to fault find and problem solve.
- Hydraulic and pneumatic systems experience
- Carry out fault finding and repairs
- Service equipment to agreed PM schedules
- Site facilities
- General mechanical and electrical maintenance
Why Should You Apply?
- Great Hours
- Stable manufacturer
- Low turnover of staff
- Great Quarterly company bonus
Theo James Recruitment specialise in Manufacturing & Engineering recruitment across the following disciplines.
- Supply Chain/Logistics
- Quality – Engineering , Management
- Design – Engineer, Management
- Maintenance – Technician, Engineer, Management
- Production / Process Engineering
- Health, Safety & Environmental
- Project Engineering, Management
- Leadership and Management
- HR & Finance
Job Reference: BBBH3136_1538938686
Salary: Up to £25000.00 per annum + Company Bonus