Embedded Systems Engineer – £40,000
The business designs and manufactures electronic products for a wide range of sectors including Transportation, Defence, Industrial and Energy.
Our client is an established, rapid growing business, currently looking to expand their Design team.
An efficient and effective team, a vital attribute required is the ability to fit into the working environment. Training and support can be provided in other areas for the right candidate
Responsible for Embedded software and microprocessor card design and corresponding documentation.
- The position reports directly to the Engineer Manager.
- Operating within Energy, Smart Grid & Industrial sectors
- Salary: Up to £40,000 dependent on experience
- Minimum of 40 hours per week
- Engineering Degree in software and/or embedded systems related discipline
- Working knowledge of C programming language
- Experience in design and development of signal conditioning, processing and control PCB packages using CAD packages including analogue and digital circuits
- Chartered Engineer Status
- Generation and maintenance of software requirements in line with the project functional specification and company quality standards
- Generation of software design and documentation in line with project requirements and company standards
- Generation of efficient, well structured, annotated software code as defined in the design documentation
- Conduct the verification and validation testing as necessary
- Development of next generation embedded controllers using microcontrollers
The Location: Gateshead
Easily commutable form the A1 – good transport links. Central to the North East
Why Should You Apply?
- Part of a highly specialist electronic team
- Broad and varied role
- Excellent Salary
Job Reference: BBBH2407_1528302658
Salary: Up to £40000.00 per annum