I.T Technical Support Specialist – Outstanding opportunity
Our client is a market leading manufacturer of medical devices
The role is offered on a day shift basis
A leading manufacturer of medical and safety equipment with a worldwide presence
This is a new opportunity within our clients Servicing & Training department based at their Hemel Hempstead site, and the role will focus on IT for medical devices.
We hope to expect to see people who have MCSA certified Professional qualification or people in the lead up to this, with networking experience, and 2nd line support level if not 3rd level.
- They offer a very competitive salary and additional benefits to include company bonus
- Degree level or Higher education certificate in related subject.
- Possess or be willing to attend a recognised teacher training program such as City & Guilds course 7302 or 6303 PTLLS & 6304 CTLLS, Post Graduate Certificate in Education or equivalent
- High level technical and practical knowledge
- Not essential but 2 years of teaching experience within a related discipline would be beneficial
- Provide specialised IT support on assigned medical devices / care area / product line
- Provide telephone, e-mail and other media support as appropriate to field support to int. / ext. customers
- Provides courses (prepare and perform training) & documentation for technical training both internal & external at required locations & customer sites
Why Should You Apply?
- High profile industry renowned manufacturer
- Excellent opportunity for development and progression
- Good additional benefits
Job Reference: GB2192_1525191720