Mechanical Maintenance Fitter – Day Shift Role – Fantastic staff benefits
Our client are a global and established manufacturer with an excellent reputation. They are looking to appoint an experienced Maintenance Fitter to join their experienced Production team.
The company is a profitable SME, with a turnover of £7 million who have a proven track record of sustainable growth. You will be working closely with an a experienced Maintenance Manager and Technicians.
We’re looking for a Maintenance Fitter to ensure that production tools & equipment are suitably maintained and coordinated to support delivery of departmental and business objectives.
The working hours are 39 a week however the company offer flexible core hours
- They offer an annual performance review
- Profit share
- 24 days holiday
- Healthcare Cash Plan Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Death in service benefit to name but a few of their attractive benefits package
The companies’ behaviours:-
- Team working – work collaboratively with those around you to deliver objectives & solve problems
- Commercial Awareness – understanding the importance of the customer, maximising sales & minimising waste.
- Ownership – Understanding what you are responsible for delivering and making it your mission to see it through.
- Continuous Improvement – The drive to do it better next time
- Commitment – The desire to achieve your potential
- Time Served – Apprenticeship
- Maintenance of equipment
- Hand skills – mechanical fitting and finishing
- Working electrical competence (single phase, light industrial, low Voltage)
- HNC in a relevant discipline
- 4+ years in a relevant/similar role
- Maintenance of all production tools & equipment in line with the maintenance plan – such as pressure vessels, temperature chambers, jigs.
- Coordination of ensuring equipment requiring external calibration or maintenance, liaising with the providers and purchasing team accordingly
- Definition and execution of preventative maintenance procedures for critical production equipment
- Inspection of lifting equipment to LOLER standards
- Applying PUWER standards to all other tools & equipment maintenance & usage
- Ownership of gas bottle inventory, weekly review of gas levels, associated order requests, booking in & certification.
- ISO 9001 & OHSAS 18001 compliance and audit handling
Why Should You Apply?
- Outstanding benefits package
- Great stability and personable business.
- Excellent stability and progression
Job Reference: BBBH2190_1525115191
Salary: Cash Plan, cycle to work