Maintenance Manager – £40,000
A well-established global manufacturer within the Heavy Industry sector supplying to prominent Yellow Goods companies.
A Maintenance Manager who is a well rounded and established leader. Skillset is important here, ideally electrically biased but not essential. This role is all about the person and their ability to take charge and manage large projects, continuous improvement across the site and align the maintenance team to the commercial business objectives. An exciting and unique opportunity for an established leader to take on their next challenge.
- Experience of leading sizeable multi skilled teams whilst both managing and delivering on multi-million-pound projects
- Excellent relationship building skills with the full backing of the leadership team for the appointee
- A hands-on approach and lead by the front mentality with the ability to step back when needed and appropriate.
- Ability to see maintenance in a strategic capacity and align its role to this
- Oversight of operational, maintenance and safety procedures on site
- Time critical delivery to production and project requirements
- Champion continuous improvement across site such as 5S, ISO getting culture buy in
- To lead, mentor, coach and develop individuals
- Electrical bias desired but not essential – Must be time served and have experience in a management capacity previously
Redcar area, within easy commute from County Durham, Teesside and Yorkshire
Why Should You Apply?
- An exciting time for the company with growth, investment and projects underway and a full order book in place
- Low turnover, great culture and a family feel in the business where hard work is rewarded and valued
- Good remuneration for the area and region
- Day shift management position with a strategic element
Job Reference: BBBH2901_1535553895
Salary: Up to £40000.00 per annum + Day Shift and Production Bonus