Maintenance Electrician – 38k – Continental Shifts, N.Yorks
Our client is an established and successful FMCG Manufacturer in the North Yorkshire area. They are currently looking for two Technicians to compliment their established team of 14 Maintenance staff on site.
Our client are an innovative company that uses cutting edge technology.
They have heavily invested in developing a state of the art manufacturing facilities with high speed packing and production machinery.
The Position: We’re looking for a ‘Time Served’ Maintenance Technician, with an electrical bias.
- They offer excellent pay – 37,762 (£16.81 per hour) + Bonus
- 25 Holidays
- At least 4 Year Apprenticeship training (Multi-skilled preferable)
- Experience with equipment maintenance techniques, such as Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA), Total Productive Maintenance (TPM), Reliability Centred Maintenance (RCM), and Predictive/Preventive Maintenance Techniques.
- Experience in PLC fault finding using either Allen Bradley, Mitsubishi or Siemens PLC’s
- Qualified to a minimum of HNC / HND
- Previous Food manufacturing and FMCG experience advantageous but is not essential
- Strong team player who can support colleagues and get involved in various tasks
- Diagnose mechanical and electrical breakdowns, assessing the best course of action and conducting a performance repair
- Monitor all machines and ancillary plant during production
- Follow preventative maintenance and liaise with Engineering Manager regarding spare parts requirements
- Carry out any repair or maintenance work that is required, whilst ensuring the area or workshop is left in a clean and safe condition.
- Proactively identify ways to increase efficiency and effectiveness of repairs through modern lean thinking and techniques
Why Should You Apply?
- Excellent salary
- Pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Staff shop
- Free parking
- Performance development plan and exciting career ahead of you
Job Reference: BBBH2855_1534503883
Salary: £37000.00 - £38000.00 per annum + bonus