Maintenance Technician – Elec or Mech – £44,500
Our client are an award winning established 1st tier automotive manufacturer in the Oxfordshire area, currently looking for three multi skilled Maintenance Technicians.
Global Automotive manufacturer with excellent progression and training opportunities. Currently expanding due to an increase in sales.
We are looking for 3 x Maintenance Technicians, either of an electrical or mechanical bias. Working a continental shift pattern. Excellent salary of Circa £44,500
To act as a team member providing a multi-skilled technical service and quality control, to be part of a technical team maximising the efficiencies of all KPI’s on the line.
- Continental shift patterns ( 07.00 – 19.00 & 19.00 – 07.00 )
- Working in an experienced team of Engineers and supervisors
- Formal apprenticeship within the electro-mechanical environment
- Essential knowledge of Electrical, hydraulics, pneumatics, PLC’s and Robotics
- Knowledge of conveyor systems, control systems, motors, drives, gas fired burners, humidity controls and essential booth balance monitoring.
- Mechanical ability to repair trolleys and metal fabrication work. (For Mechanical bias)
- Strong diagnostic skills, good numeracy and communication (both oral and written) skills, and ability to read technical drawings.
- Mechanical and electrical breakdown
- PLCs and fault finding
- Rapid response to all breakdowns, or imminent failures that could affect quality or production and recording downtime.
- Use root cause analysis to prevent recurrence of failures, use problem solving techniques and team continuous improvements to eliminate line repeaters.
- Assist with TPM techniques for operators.
Why Should You Apply?
- Large, global stable business
- Excellent salary and benefits
- Good shift pattern
- Opportunities to train and progress
Job Reference: BBBH2391_1528184553
Salary: £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum