Maintenance Technician – Weekend Shift Pattern (Friday – Sunday) £32,700
A very well established manufacturer in Newcastle serving the fast moving Automotive sector.
The Position: We’re looking for a Maintenance Technician, preferably Electrically biased. The pay range we’re offering is £31,00 – 32,700.
THIS IS A WEEKEND SHIFT PATTERN WORKING 12.5 HOUR SHIFTS FRIDAY, SATURDAY AND SUNDAY!
- We offer progression and development.
- We also offer a very lucrative shift vs remuneration allowing you to have almost all of the mid week off.
- Time served
- Strong Electrical background or skill set
- Automotive experience would be desirable
- Experience within sheet metal, pressing or foundries would be advantageous.
- To support the existing maintenance team on site with reactive and planned maintenance work
- Get involved with ongoing and new maintenance projects and improvements across site
- Working as part of a multi-skilled team with the addition of working individually
- A fast-moving environment and a need to react quickly and effectively to any issues in the line
- Site service and facilities support
The Location: On the North side of the river, near the water in Newcastle
Why Should You Apply?
- Excellent Shift pattern for the remuneration – great if you want only weekends or a 3-day week!
- Good well rounded, multi skilled team
Job Reference: BBBH2262_1530882018
Salary: £30000.00 - £33000.00 per annum + Weekend Shift Pattern