Manufacturing Engineer – Low Staff Turnover, On the Job Training and Progression
A leading client who design, develop and manufacture bespoke solutions for various industries including medical, military and aerospace markets. Our client is an established, well cultured business, currently looking to grow their team of Engineers.
A friendly effective team environment, with low staff turnover – a vital attribute required is the ability to fit into the needs of the team. Training and support can be provided in other areas
The successful candidate will take responsibility for production and development processes within the fabrication, heat treatment and assembly cells.
- The role will be a day shift position, salary range offered is up to £30,000
- Ensuring that manufacturing processes are carried out safely, efficiently and within stringent targets of quality and consistency.
- Responsibility for design, development maintenance, installation and commissioning of production machinery, equipment, plant and site services, including contractor and project management.
- To assist or lead in the development of new processes and equipment and ensure that the work is carried out safely, efficiently and in-line with company 5S and lean manufacturing principles, producing documentation, as required.
- Designing jigs & fixtures to facilitate production processes.
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience within a manufacturing environment.
- Completed a relevant engineering apprenticeship with a minimum of HNC in an Engineering discipline.
- Experience of working in a lean manufacturing environment, 5S, kaizen.
- Experience of working with heat treatment is desirable.
Why Should You Apply?
- Family, friendly working environment
- Great career prospects with low staff turnover
Job Reference: BBBH2500_1530720768