Job Reference: 1947
Company / Overview
Specialist Engineering Manufacturer in Teeside
Plan, direct and coordinate manufacturing processes and NPI. Estimate manufacturing costs, make recommendations for tooling and process requirements for manufacturing operations.
- Develops, evaluates and improves manufacturing methods
- Creation of SOP’s
- Liaise with planning and design staff concerning product design and tooling to ensure efficient production methods
- Liaise with vendors to determine product specifications and arrange for purchase of equipment and materials.
- Read and interpret engineering drawings
- Identification and introduction of product/process improvements
- Responsibility for managing budgets, in terms of cost and time
- Travel off site to client or suppliers as and when required
Experience / Qualifications
- Engineering Degree in Manufacturing Engineering, or relevant Engineering discipline.
- Time Served engineer desirable.
- Experience reading and interpreting engineering drawings.
- Previous experience in similar engineering role.
- Experience with fabrications or fabricating is desired.
Salary / Shifts
Job Reference: BBBH1947_1524214334
Salary: £28000.00 - £33000.00 per annum