Manufacturing Manager – Excellent Career Opportunities
Our client is a leading global packaging manufacturer in the North East.
Due to significant growth in the business our client wishes to recruit a new Manufacturing Manager. This position will have a key role to play in managing and developing strategies in the plant to meet production targets and QHSE standards in the most efficient and cost-effective way.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate leadership and management skills and an ability to drive growth and process improvement, holding a presence on the shop floor, while driving the strategic operations of the business.
- The role will be a day shift position, salary range offered is £45,000 – £55,000.
- Extremely stable career and career progression.
- Managing and reporting on KPI’s ensuring the production team take accountability and empowerment of all manufactured products to meet customer specifications.
- Motivate employees through training and development, setting and reviewing realistic targets to allow employees to contribute towards the company’s success.
- Ensure high standards of housekeeping and hygiene are maintained across site.
- Actively identify and drive improvement initiatives, while encouraging a team culture & involvement in process improvement projects
- ILM qualification or Degree in Management.
- Six sigma Green/Black Belt.
- Previous experience in a fast-paced manufacturing environment in a senior leadership role.
- Ability to progress into an Operation Management role in the future.
Why Should You Apply?
- Great benefits and highly competitive salary
- Excellent job security and career progression.
Job Reference: BBBH2239_1526649573