Manufacturing Process Engineer – Growing Manufacturer, Excellent Opportunities
Our client are a leading provider of machining solutions who are part of an industry renowned group of companies.
Our client is a market leader, providing specialist machining services to industries to include Defence, Oil & Gas and Power Generation.
With further expansion and significant plans to grow further our client wishes to recruit a Process Engineer into the business. This position will have a key role to play in improving overall cell performance and efficiency by focusing on planned vs. actual machining times.
- The role will be a day shift position, salary range offered is £32,000 – £36,000.
- Ongoing training and development and opportunities to further your career.
- Focus on cost reduction programs to improve planned vs. actual machining times.
- Ensure the machining method provided is the most suitable in terms of efficiency and cost.
- Ensure the correct level of tooling is provided to ensure the success of the job.
- Drive cost reduction and continuous improvement initiatives to increase efficiency within the cell.
- Develop standard operating procedures and promote manufacturing engineering best practice.
- Time Served experienced Machinist (Milling or Turning)
- Engineering Degree or similar qualification is desired.
- Experience with improving processes and cost saving in a machining environment.
Why Should You Apply?
- Great benefits and good rate if pay
- Good working hours
- Opportunities for on-the-job training and progression and a secure career
Job Reference: BBBH2353_1527781896
Salary: £209 - £36000.00 per annum