Material Planner – competitive salary along with a good selection of company benefits
Our client is a global and established manufacturer with an excellent reputation. Due to an increase in work and winning more business they are expanding their team of Materiel Planners in their Oxford factory.
The company is extremely stable and offers real progression within their business. Their low staff turnover is something they are proud of.
- They offer on-going support and development for their staff and promote international travel to their other sites.
We’re looking for a Material Planner to join their team. Ideally you will have at least 18 months’ experience of working in a fast-paced manufacturing business.
The salary offered is in the region of £35,000
- Experience of working within automotive or FMCG business would be ideal
- Working knowledge of MRP/ERP planning systems
- Analytical person, forward thinker
- IT literate – Word, Excel Spreadsheets
- Develop and maintain principle disciplines and procedures in the supply chain department to ensure a smooth management of material to support product requirements for inventory targets and logistics costs
- Manage suppliers to ensure on time delivery of materials required to satisfy the plan
- Monitor daily forecast demand
- Minimise obsolete material and communicate andy potential risk
- Ensure supply of new level production parts meet indicators and monitors
- Participate in continuous improvement activities
Why Should You Apply?
- Opportunity of working for an international manufacturer
- Have the chance to develop skills/qualification
- Exposure to automotive sector
Job Reference: BBBH2893_1538658146
Salary: £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum