Mechanical Design Engineer – Fantastic opportunity to join an already talented Design Team
Our client is the market leading manufacturer of specialist machinery
The role is offered on a day shift basis
Since their inception almost 35 years ago our client have become a leading innovator of specialist machinery
Due to ongoing planned expansion we seek an experienced Mechanical Design Engineer to join the design team at our clients Noth East facilities, initially engaged in special projects.
The pay range offered is £25,000 to £35,000
- They offer competitive additional benefits to include company bonus and paid overtime
- A recognised Degree or Apprenticeship in Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum HNC certificate in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- Experienced in 2D and 3D modelling using CAD software, preferably Autodesk Inventor.
- Experience in the design of machinery (Moving Parts) would be preferred
- Experienced gained in the manufacture of Automotive components would be an alternative
- To complete the design of high speed machinery from 3D models using Autodesk Inventor.
- To complete detail drawing and BOM.
- Liaise with suppliers and in-house machine shop.
- Potential to lead project management.
- To work with assembly staff to develop the machinery thro to commissioning.
Why Should You Apply?
- Very secure company
- Excellent opportunity for development and progression
- Good additional benefits
Job Reference: GB2182_1524821954
Salary: £25000.00 - £35000.00 per annum