Mechanical Project Engineer
Our client is a leading Heavy Engineering company supplying to a number of industrial sectors across the UK & Europe.
We’re looking for a Mechanical Project Engineer to support projects within the Engineering and Maintenance departments.
- This role is on a day shift basis, offering a competitive salary with excellent benefits.
- Minimum HNC qualified in Mechanical Engineering or similar.
- Experience in design and installation projects.
- Experience of AutoCad & PLC/Control knowledge.
- Experience of preparing contract documentation & CDM regulations would be desirable.
- Project Management of projects from cradle to grave.
- Provide support to the maintenance and operations department to improve reliability, quality and health, safety and environmental impact.
- Manage multi-disciplinary projects (including electrical, civil and mechanical).
- Fault find manufacturing equipment faults.
Why Should You Apply?
- Job Security and the opportunity to build a career.
- Significant bonus scheme and benefits package.
Job Reference: BBBH3055_1538986568