Mechanical Project Engineer
Our client is a manufacturing company with over forty years manufacturing record serving UK and International markets.
The company is a world leader in their sector and are going through a continuing phase of expansion and growth, and as a result require additional resource to support current and future projects.
We’re looking for a Mechanical Project Engineer to implement the content of projects and provide mechanical support to necessary engineering teams where required.
- This role is on a day shift basis, offering a competitive salary.
- Minimum HNC in Mechanical Engineering
- Experience of working as a Mechanical Project Engineer within the chemical or pharmaceutical sector.
- Full understanding of implementation requirements.
- Ensure Mechanical personnel maintain a high level of safety and environmental awareness and promote safe working to include safety policies and procedures.
- Provide specialist support for Mechanical capital expenditure projects.
- Ensure that all engineering work meets cGMP requirements and that all quality procedures are followed accordingly.
- To understand and follow detailed Mechanical design drawings and layouts.
- Coach and support Mechanical team to allow staff development.
- Seek opportunities to improve and enhance quality standards.
Why Should You Apply?
- Job Security and the opportunity to work for an established manufacturer.
Job Reference: BBBH2757_1532095470