Maintenance Technician – Washington
We offer academic progression, a positive working environment and a 3 Shift Pattern.
£22,000 – £28,000 3 Shift
We are an established Tier 2 Automotive company based in the Washington area.
Well established Automotive supplier supporting key players in the local and national Automotive markets on a Tier 1 and 2 setups.
- Our culture is positive, hardworking but inclusive and encouraging offering genuine development both academic and professional.
We’re looking for a Maintenance Technician, preferably with a mechanical bias but not essential. The pay range we’re offering is £22,000 – £28,000.
- We offer competitive overtime rates at weekends and mid-week.
- We also offer support for academic development such as a HNC, HND etc.
- Experience in an automotive environment or similar fast-moving sector
- Time served Apprentice or coming to the end of the time
- Mechanical skills such as pumps, pneumatics and hydraulics
- Cranes and Chains
- Work in a press shop or similar would be advantageous
- Supporting the existing maintenance team across the shift
- Reacting to breakdowns on site during shift
- Following and executing PPM schedules
- General maintenance across the site production and manufacturing lines and building facilities
- To be able to work as part of a team on Multi Skilled tasks, both Mechanical and Electrical maintenance needs
Washington area, close to both the A1 and A19.
Why Should You Apply?
- Personal investment in HNC or HND courses
- Competitive Overtime rates
- Established management team and real opportunities for professional promotion and development
Job Reference: BBBH3009_1537374179
Salary: £22000.00 - £28000.00 per annum + 3 Shift, Additional Benefits