Job Reference: 2366
Maintenance Technician – Electrical Bias
Company / Overview
1st Tier Automotive supplier in the Tyne and Wear area currently looking for a new Maintenance Technician.
- Carryout regular PM activities on all equipment in line with the PM schedule.
- Identify and correct potential issues with equipment during the PM activity.
- Respond to breakdowns and carryout repairs quickly, accurately and in a safe manner.
- Provide maintenance support to all departments, actively work with Manufacturing Co-ordinators to improve and maintain production efficiencies.
- Support new equipment introductions.
- Provide Technical support to Manufacturing Technicians.
- Support manufacturing on plant & equipment issues to ensure we achieve QCD targets.
- Ensure maintenance records and parts stores are updated and complete.
- Ensure good housekeeping standards are maintained and improved on where possible.
- Comply with all company, Health & Safety and Environmental rules regulations and policies
- Support Roll out of shop Floor Operator PLM systems
Experience / Qualifications
- ONC and successful completion of a recognised apprenticeship in an electrical discipline.
- An electrical maintenance background, preferably multi-skilled.
- Good fault finding and trouble shooting skills on electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
- Experience of programming PLC’s.
- Proven experience of maintenance activities in a production environment.
- Flexible approach required with regards to overtime sometimes at short notice.
- The capability to manage their own time effectively to ensure priorities are actioned and issues resolved in a timely manner.
- A team working attitude and be required capable of working in a small team all striving for the same goal.
- Have a working knowledge of robot processes
Salary / Shifts
3 Shifts, Early/Back/Night
Circa £33,000 – £36,000 (inclusive of shift allowance)
Job Reference: BBBH2366_1527693784
Salary: £33000 - £36000 per annum + 3 Shifts, Additional Benefits