Multi Skilled Maintenance Technician
– We offer an excellent 3 Shift package, personal vehicle discounts and professional development and training
The Company: A well established Automotive supplier catering to the Tier 1 supply chain across the North East and UK Automotive sector.
- A positive working environment with opportunities to grow and develop
- We believe in a positive working environment were hard work and commitment is rewarded.
The Position: We’re looking for a Multi Skilled Maintenance Technician, preferably with an electrical bias. The pay range we’re offering is £36,500 – £38,500 (inclusive of 3 shift allowance)
- We offer a highly competitive salary for a 3 shift pattern.
- Vehicle discounts and pension contributions
- Experience within the Automotive Sector would be desirable but not essential, however past manufacturing experience in a fast moving or automated environment is needed
- Experience within Injection Moulding or a Press Shop environment would be advantageous
- Multi Skilled with electrical bias
- Knowledge of PLCs and Robotics is essential
- Time Served apprenticeship
- 17th Edition would be desirable but not essential (this will be provided if not already gained)
- Supporting the existing maintenance team on site
- To fault find on machines, then propose and implement appropriate solutions
- To carry out scheduled preventative maintenance
- To carry out installation and maintenance of new and existing plant
- To carry out tool repairs and refurbishment
- To understand and make recommendations, then to carry out changes to process and machinery
- To carry out development projects on specific areas of the business
- To ensure the continual compliance with Health & Safety legislation
- To liaise with outside suppliers, and internal customers
- To liaise with the relevant departments to achieve effective machine efficiency
- To carryout continuous improvement activity to ensure future efficiency’s in all aspects of the maintenance department
The Location: Washington area with good links and access from the A1 and A19. Current employees commute from Cramlington and Teesside.
Why Should You Apply?
- Top industry pay for the shift
- Great benefits
- Opportunities for on-the-job training and personal/professional development
Job Reference: BBBH2666_1531151219
Salary: £34500 - £38500 per annum + 3 Shift, Additional Benefits