Multi Skilled Maintenance Technician – Electrical Bias
Established electronic component manufacturer based in Newton Aycliffe. They manufacture detailed and delicate components to high quality and accuracy dependant companies.
- Install, modify and maintain all machinery and equipment across the site.
- Operate a preventative maintenance system to ensure all machinery/equipment is in good working order.
- Fault find and repair any Electrical or Mechanical related problems on machinery/equipment and provide breakdown cover for all activities on site further to specialised in house training.
- Demonstrate effective technical skills to provide high level day to day support for all manufacturing operations.
- Liaise with Vendors as and when required.
- Advise on specification of new manufacturing equipment ensuring feasibility of servicing and maintenance.
- Work to departmental KPI’s with the objective of improving efficiency’s.
Salary and Shifts
25-30k base (plus 35% shift allowance)
Continentals (Days and Nights)
Job Reference: BBBH2146_1524471321
Salary: £35000 - £40000 per annum + Continentals (days and nights)