Multi Skilled Maintenance Technician (Newcastle) – A day shift role for an electrical technician with good mechanical skills (welding/conveyors).
An established North East company supplying to the Automotive and Yellow goods industries across the UK.
The Position: We’re looking for a Multi Skilled Technician. Ideally electrically biased with good mechanical skills such as welding and conveyors. The pay range is just over £26,500 as a Day Shift role.
- Time served
- Experience in the Automotive or a fast-moving manufacturing environment
- Welcome applications directly from the Armed Forces
- Genuine multi skilling across electrical and mechanical maintenance
- 17th/18th Edition is not essential but highly desirable
- To support the existing maintenance team across site to resolve breakdown issues
- React to breakdowns and follow PPM regimes
- Maintain site equipment in support of the production schedule which is to include JIGs and Fixtures on the lines
- On-site repair, maintenance and facilities with skills to include welding, burning, crane work, panel wiring and Fault Finding
The Location: Newcastle area with easy access from the A1
Why Should You Apply?
- Envious shift pattern allowing you to make the most of the weekend. Some people travel quite some way for this shift pattern
- An excellent opportunity to grow and develop with professional development through courses and training
- An excellent avenue into the Automotive sector
Job Reference: BBBH2712_1531413262
Salary: £26000.00 - £28000.00 per annum + Day Shift