Operations Manager – Excellent Benefits and Package, Secure Long-Term Career
Our client is a leading global FMCG manufacturer in the North East.
Due to significant growth in the business our client wishes to recruit a new Operations Manager. This position will have a key role to play in leading and managing the manufacturing teams and its employees in achieving the goals and objectives of the business.
The role will be a day shift position, salary range offered is £50,000 – £60,000.
- Responsibility for the site operations and be responsible for both internal and external projects.
- Drive lean and process improvement initiatives and act as the main point of contact for day to day issues.
- Optimise production output for production through effective organisation, strong leadership, co-ordination and resource management.
- Strive for continual improvements in machine productivity and efficiency, waste reduction, product quality and customer service levels.
- Over 5 years Senior Leadership Experience in a similar role.
- FMCG Experience is Desirable.
- Able to demonstrate previous experience of driving continuous improvement projects through a working knowledge of Lean/Six Sigma.
Why Should You Apply?
- Great benefits and highly competitive salary
- Excellent job security and career progression.
Job Reference: BBBH3023_1537803693