Human Resources Officer (P/T) – competitive salary and flexible hours
Our client are a global and established manufacturer. Due to a retirement in the business, a Human Resources Officer is required to work on a part time basis.
The company is committed and proven to invest in their staff and genuinely care about their employees. They have a high level of employee engagement and have a positive and dynamic place to work.
- They have an excellent mix of experience within their team, with a personable and teamworking culture
We’re looking for a P/T Human Resources Officer, reporting into the HR Director. The successful candidate will provide professional day to day support to all employees including ad-hoc support to the CEO.
The salary offered is in the region of £20,000 (pro rata)
- 25 days holiday plus 8 Statutory Bank Holidays
- Long service recognition, extra holidays at certain service milestones
- Fully funded training and development scheme including higher level qualifications
- NEST Pension scheme
- CIPD/CPP is desirable
- Understanding and practical knowledge of employment law and employer best practice
- A strong set of GCSEs or equivalent including grades A-C in English and Maths
- Excellent IT skills
- Organised and methodical approach to administration and record keeping
- Assisting the HR Director with general HR matters, including reviewing and developing relevant Policies and Procedures
- Providing confidential ad hoc advice and assistance to employees
- Assisting with the preparations for disciplinary and grievance hearings as necessary
- Managing and maintaining personnel files
- Providing Administration support as required to the CEO
Why Should You Apply?
- Flexible working hours
- Great company benefits
- Working directly to a CEO and HR Director
Job Reference: BBBH2953_1536777431
Salary: Up to £20000 per annum