Production Manager – Growing Manufacturer, Excellent Opportunities
Our client is a leading global automotive manufacturer in the North East.
Due to significant growth in the business our client wishes to recruit a new Production Manager. This position will have a key role to play in managing the operation of the Production Team, as well as training, developing and managing any employee related issues in the team.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate leadership and management skills and an ability to drive growth and process improvement.
- The role will be a day shift position, salary range offered is £45,000 – £55,000.
- Extremely stable career and job security.
- Achieve financial targets to include; preparing and presenting the production budget; manage production costs and monitor productivity.
- Manage staff levels, Health & Safety standards and employee development such as monitoring KPI’s and employee reviews.
- Act as the sites representative to clients: meeting specifications and customer demands.
- Drive process improvement and NPI across the production site.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in an Engineering or Business discipline is desirable.
- A minimum of five years senior management experience in a fast-paced manufacturing environment, ideally 1st tier automotive.
- Experience implementing lean and continuous improvement processes.
- European Language speaking is desirable.
Tyne & Wear
Why Should You Apply?
- Great benefits and highly competitive salary
- Excellent job security and career progression.
Job Reference: BBBH2234_1525941409