Production Planner – competitive salary along with a good selection of company benefits
Our client are a global and established manufacturer with an excellent reputation. Due to an increase in work and winning more business they are expanding their team of Production Planners in their Washington factory.
The company is extremely stable and offers real progression within their business. You will be working closely with a highly reputable and experienced Manager, who will aid your progression within the role.
- They have an excellent mix of experience within their team, with a personable and teamworking culture
- The company is expanding on the back of securing more work with an additional customer.
We’re looking for a Production Planner to join their team. Ideally you will have at least 18 months’ experience of working in a fast paced manufacturing business.
The salary offered is in the region of £26,000
- They offer a competitive pension of 5% contribution and 4 x Death in Service
- 25 days holiday plus 8 Statutory Bank Holidays (this will increase by a day after 5 years’ service and again after 10 years)
- Free parking and on-site canteen facilities
- Experience of working within automotive or FMCG business
- Previous production planning experience
- Working knowledge of MRP
- Producing effective plans for multiple factories
- Maintain monthly planning requirements and plan the introduction of new products and design changes.
- Evaluate machine capacity to meet production plans, co-ordinate cycle counts and monitor achievement against production plans.
- Developing the ERP shop floor data collection, capacity planning and continuous improvement activities
Why Should You Apply?
- Excellent working hours, early Friday finish
- Great company benefits
- Exposure to automotive sector
Job Reference: 1511_1525358274