Job Reference: 1984
Company / Overview
Automotive Manufacturer in Tyne & Wear
To control production efficiency and develop employees to maximize Quality, Cost and Delivery performance whilst promoting a safe working environment.
- Responsible for shift Health and Safety and maintaining quality standards.
- Responsible for providing and monitoring employee training and development, to include handling employee relations.
- Responsible for implementing and promoting lean manufacturing techniques and best practice.
Experience / Qualifications
- At least 2 years production supervisory experience, preferably within the automotive sector.
- Educated to degree level in an engineering discipline or equivalent is desirable.
- Leadership or management qualification or equivalent is desirable.
£30,000 basic + 18% shift allowance on a 3 shift pattern.
Job Reference: BBBH1984_1524214165
Salary: £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum