Our client is a leading Marine Engineering company supplying global products to a number of industrial sectors across the UK.
We’re looking for a Project Engineer to co-ordinate, monitor and maintain project efficiency in support of key clients and sub-contractors.
- This role is on a day shift basis, offering a competitive salary with excellent benefits.
- Minimum HNC qualified in Mechanical or Marine Engineering.
- Project Management experience in an Engineering environment.
- Commercial experience working with clients and contractors.
- Strong fabrication experience.
- Ensuring compliance with the company safety, quality and environmental policies.
- Ensuring that the project is delivered on time and within the agreed budgets to ensure the satisfaction of both the company and the customer.
- Arranging planning and project meetings during the build of the project.
- Managing/assisting with the day to day project operations.
- Finalising and documenting all project paperwork.
Why Should You Apply?
- Job Security and the opportunity to build a career.
Job Reference: BBBH3130_1538987421