Job Reference: 1972
Company / Overview
Global Specialist Engineering client in Tyne & Wear
As a critical member of the business you will act as the main interface between the company and its customers;
- Co-ordinate all aspects of the project including production, purchasing, commercial and sub-contractors while, monitoring and reporting the progress and financial aspects during its life cycle.
- Responsible for familiarising themselves with the site health and safety, ensuring that they are understood and applied to by all individuals working on projects.
- Arrange planning and project meetings.
- Monitoring sub contractor’s performance to ensure timely completion.
- Finalising and documenting all project paperwork.
Experience / Qualifications
- HNC/Degree in marine related discipline
- Commercial experience working with suppliers and customers
- Experience in engineering background
- Use of planning tools (MS Project)
- Management experience is desired
Salary / Shifts
Up to £33,000
Job Reference: BBBH1972_1524213085
Salary: £30000.00 - £33000.00 per annum