Job Reference: 2079
Section Leader (Paint Line)
Company / Overview
Established Automotive Manufacturer in the Tyne & Wear area are looking for a Section Leader to join their growing team.
The Section Leader is responsible for achieving production performance by leading and developing employees within the area.
- Management of product being processed by paint line.
- Scheduling of work and maintaining stock levels.
- Liaising with suppliers for coatings and consumables.
- Develop employees and processes focussing on enhancing employee capabilities.
- Carryout Performance Reviews and Appraisals.
- Carry out risk assessments and Occupational health and safety in the section.
- Involved in new product introduction, influencing new product design where possible.
- Use Lean Manufacturing & Six Sigma techniques to improve the cost effectiveness of the manufacturing area and reduce scrap.
Experience / Qualifications
- NVQ Level 3 In Team Leading/Supervisory or (NEBS/ILM)
- Experience working in the automotive sector is desirable.
- Experience in Powder coating or supervising a Paint Shop is desirable.
- IOSH qualification Desirable
- Experience of implanting lean/continuous improvement processes.
Salary / Shifts
£35,000 – £38,000
Job Reference: BBBH2079_1524213089
Salary: £35000.00 - £38000.00 per annum