Senior Buyer – competitive salary along with a good selection of company benefits
Our client is a well-established, innovative electronic manufacturer. Due to an increase in work and a restructure in the department they are expanding their Purchasing Department.
The company is extremely stable and offers real progression within their business. You will be working closely with a highly reputable and experienced Manager, who will aid your progression within the role.
- They have an excellent mix of experience within their team, with a personable and teamworking culture
- The company is expanding on the back of winning new business and a promotion in the department.
We’re looking for a Senior Buyer to oversee the Buyer in the team. Ideally you will have worked at a Supervisory level in a purchasing capacity.
The salary offered is in the region of £28,000
- They offer a competitive pension
- 25 days holiday plus 8 Statutory Bank Holidays rising to 30 days after 15 years’ service (1 add for each 3 years)
- Free parking
- CIPS qualified or supply chain technical background
- 5 years’ experience of working in Purchasing and Supply Chain
- Be an effective negotiator
- Management and leadership experience
- Control materials into the business through the use of SAP
- Develop and manage site purchasing action plan
- Lead and manage the purchasing and warehouse ensuing development and coaching needs are met. Covering goods receiving materials handling logistics out.
Why Should You Apply?
- Great company benefits
- Work for a well-established and stable business
- Improved working practices from employees are encouraged and recognized with awards
Job Reference: BBBH2480_1529586705
Salary: Up to £28000.00 per annum