Senior Mechanical Design Engineer
Outstanding opportunity for a Senior Mechanical Design Engineer with a basic knowledge of Thermal Solutions Design to join an established manufacturing company who are a European Global leader in their field of expertise.
The role is offered on a permanent staff basis and offers a highly competitive salary / package
The company are a global leader who designs, develops and manufactures advanced specialist solutions for the telecommunication, medical, military, space and aerospace markets
The Senior Mechanical Design Engineer will project manage and develop designs from prototype, through pre-production and leading into series production.
- A competitive salary package is offered
- A minimum of 5 years Engineering experience in a design, development and manufacturing environment
- Expert knowledge of 3D CAD design tools and experience in a number of the following areas: Machined Components, Extrusions, Sheet Metal, Additive Layer Manufacture (ALM) and casting
- Basic knowledge of thermal solutions design
- To act as principal point of contact and liaise with Customers during the design phase to fully ensure all customer requirements are understood and integrated into the product and the project
- To project manage and develop designs from prototype, through pre-production and leading into series production. This will involve preparing cost estimates, budgets for projects and creating schedules/timelines to meet customer requirements
Why Should You Apply?
- Fantastic opportunity to join an outstanding specialist company
- Genuine opportunities for long term development and potential progression
- Excellent salary / package
Job Reference: BBBH3083_1538546567