Shift Leader/Supervisor – Established Manufacturer, Excellent Opportunities
Our client is an award-winning plastics manufacturer, providing specialist products for safety critical industries.
With further expansion and significant plans to grow further our client wishes to recruit 2x Production Supervisors into the business. This position will have a key role to play in leading a safe and efficient shift of employees, coaching and mentoring them to achieve production targets.
The role will be a on a 2-shift pattern, offering a lucrative salary for the right candidate.
- Opportunity to further your career in a growing, enjoyable working environment.
- Achieve defined targets of quality, cost and delivery across shifts.
- Support Team Leaders in the performance management and training of personnel whilst driving change, personnel development and coaching.
- Allocation of labour, equipment and materials to meet the priorities within the production schedule.
- Coach and mentor the team leaders in understanding the root cause of problems and in the identification and removal of waste and non-value adding activities.
- Lead development and implementation of lean manufacturing including business improvement techniques.
- Hold a Qualification in an Engineering / manufacturing discipline.
- Holds a qualification and/or has working knowledge of continuous improvement and lean manufacture.
- Demonstrate a strong engineering mind-set.
Tyne & Wear
Why Should You Apply?
- Opportunity for progression and a secure career.
Job Reference: BBBH2895_1535473875