Team Leader/Lead Operator (Hebburn)
We are currently looking for an experienced Team Leader for an industry renowned manufacturing company.
The company is a leading specialist manufacturer, supplying into very high profile and highly regulated industries
The Team Leader will lead their team to achieve day to day objectives, quality standards, performance and output levels whilst supporting the Production Supervisor
- A competitive pay rate / salary is offered + 25% shift allowance
- A minimum of 2 years within the manufacturing environment is essential
- Experience of undertaking a supervisory role would be desirable
- Demonstrable understanding of elements of lean manufacturing and other continuous improvement working practices
- Leading first line problem solving activities and maintain the Quick Response Continuous Improvement (QRCI) board
- Continually driving 5 S improvements, and undertaking factory 5S audits as per the agreed audit plan
- Spending an average of 30% of daily hours on production for example covering breaks, holidays and sickness leave
Why Should You Apply?
- Competitive pay rate / salary
- Established global manufacturer, very secure
- Genuine opportunity for progression
Job Reference: BBBH3108_1538737380