Theo James are currently recruiting on behalf of an International Manufacturing company based in Blyth.
We are looking for an experienced Telesales/Account Manager who will be expected to maximise sales opportunities via online sales methods.
- Full time working hours Monday to Friday
- Salary depends on previous experience
- Pension scheme available
- At least one years’ experience in an Account Management role
- Experience of working to targets
- Experienced in phone-based business to business sales
- IT Knowledge: MS Office
- Ability to build rapport with customers
- Ability to close an opportunity
- Able to handle a diverse range of tasks
- Excellent communication skills
- Comply with the Integrated Management System (IMS) and minimise any impact on the environment whilst carrying out their duties
- Comply with company Procedure’s and Practices and also must aim to minimise any impact on the environment whilst carrying out their duties
- Work with the marketing team, aligning campaign follow up to the marketing campaign calendar, minimum 6 campaigns per annum.
- Actively call the classified 3 accounts moving as much business as possible via the web in line with the playbook whilst identifying areas to grow current business
- Defend service contracts for safety product lines on portable products and services utilising the CRM database
- Increase the overall safety product portfolio exposure
- CRM and data management
- Ensure effective use of CRM, cleanse the data on a daily basis ensuring that all contacts and institutions types are correct to allow for effective marketing campaigns.
- Present and sell the company product portfolio
- Create propositions for customers based on value rather than cost
- Undertake any other duties and projects in order to meet personal, team and organisational objectives
Job Reference: BBBH2171_1524762257
Salary: £19000 - £21000 per annum