Job Reference: 1151
Company / Overview
An opportunity has arisen to recruit a maintenance technician to work on a 3 shift basis, for a global manufacturer in the Newcastle area.
You will be required to work by yourself on a shift, in a diverse manufacturing facility. You will be required to fault find on a range of electrical machinery, alongside PAT Testing and installation.
Experience / Qualifications
- Be educated to BTEC, HNC or equivalent in electrical engineering
- Have followed a recognised engineering apprenticeship
- 17th Edition BS7671 – desirable
- CG2394 & CG2395 Test and Inspection qualification- desirable
- Knowledge of health and safety in an engineering environment
- Have knowledge of fault finding and problem solving
- Be familiar with PPM
- Be IT literate
- Be willing and able to train and develop new skills beyond their core skill as required (any necessary training will be provided). This position would suit an experienced technician or a new qualified apprentice with the correct core skill.
Salary / Shifts
3 Shifts, Monday-Friday
Circa £29,000 + Overtime