Maintenance Electrician/ Electrical Engineer
Established Manufacturer in the Tyne and Wear area are looking for a Maintenance Electrician to join their experienced team of Engineers. The company are known worldwide and manufacture a specialist product.
Duties will include the following:-
• Fault Finding up to 415V of electrical circuits
• Work in a Medium / Large Process environment
• Read / Create electrical drawings
• Fault find on a range of PLCs
• Instrumentation / Commissioning
• Planned and Preventative Maintenance
• Identify and Rectify all aspects of Machine Faults
• Hydraulics and Pneumatics
• Adhere to Health and Safety on site
• Work in a team Environment
• Must be Time Served – (Recognised Electrical Apprenticeship)
• At Least 4 years experience working in a Manufacturing environment (Ideally within a Medium / Heavy Industry Plant
• 17th Edition Qualified
• PLC Experience
• Ideally you will also have – IPAF/ FLT / Gas Training
The hours of work will be a nominal 39 per week and will consist of 12 hour shifts, days and nights,
rotating on a pre-determined cycle.
Service Bonus: Guaranteed annual service bonus of 2% of annual salary.
Annual Incentive Programme: Target 5% (not guaranteed)
Cycle to Work, Childcare Vouchers, Discount Vouchers.
Pension Scheme: Company matches contribution from 3% to a maximum of 6% – operated as Salary Sacrifice.