Job Reference: 1286
Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer (Electrical or Mechanical bias)
Company / Overview
Specialist global automotive manufacturer based in the Tyne and Wear area.
As a Maintenance Technician, you will be responsible for responding to technical issues affecting production and maintaining electrical & mechanical machinery.
- Provide immediate support in the event of breakdowns.
- Proactively work to reduce machine downtime.
- Setting of equipment to meet weekly production requirements.
- Isolation and de-isolation of equipment in accordance with company’s procedures to allow machinery to be worked upon safely.
- Servicing, maintenance and improvement of electrical & mechanical equipment & services in accordance with current regulations
- Experience of maintaining and interrogating PLC systems (Mitsubishi, Omron, Siemens, Fanuc currently used on site)
- Experience of maintaining and interrogating Drive systems (Mitsubishi, ABB & Reliance currently used on site)
- Working with Injection mould machinery .
Experience / Qualifications
- Time Served Maintenance Apprenticeship
- Multi Skilled
- Previous manufacturing experience
- PLC Skills
- Ideally experience working on a range of presses and robotics
Salary / Shifts
Circa £26,000+ Shift allowance (32k)