Job Reference: 1902
Multi Skilled Maintenance Technician
Company / Overview
Our client are an established and successful plastic manufacturing organisation based in the Nottingham area. Due to an expansion they are now looking for an experienced Maintenance Technician.
For this position, you will be required to:-
- Carry out routine maintenance & inspections, including PPM & Thermographic
- Carry out planned repairs to Injection Mould & Blow Mould machinery, factory and services.
- Complete maintenance documentation. I.E. Engineering Reports and PPM Schedules.
- Evaluate/identify and carry out improvements to machinery and factory.
- Work closely with shift personnel.
- Liaise directly with suppliers and service engineers.
- Repair breakdowns in a safe & time efficient manner.
- Have a sound knowledge of electrical, pneumatic & hydraulic fault finding.
- Be fully conversant with all schematic drawings. Successful candidate must have a flexible approach towards this position, paid overtime will be required to work as & when required and a callout pattern has been implemented within the department (including weekends). Ideally the candidate must be from a plastic manufacturing background or a high volume production environment, with the understanding of meeting targets and deadlines
Experience / Qualifications
- Ideally have knowledge of plastics and the plastics processing requirements
- Multi Skilled (Ideally 50/50)
- PLC Fault Finding experience
- Previous experience in a similar role is essential.
Salary / Shifts
Shifts: Days, Afternoons, Nights. 6-2, 2-10, 10-6.
Successful candidate must have a flexible approach towards this position, paid overtime will be required to work as & when required and a call out pattern has been implemented within the department (including weekends).