Job Reference: 1568
Maintenance Technician – Electrical Bias
Company / Overview
Award winning Manufacturer in the Washington area are looking for an experienced Maintenance Electrician on a permanent basis
You will be working for a forward thinking, stable manufacturer who work with some of the largest manufacturers in the world. This is a small to medium sized personable business with an excellent reputation.
Duties will include:-
- Fault finding and break down.
- Site facilities
- Training Apprentices
- Installation and testing of equipment..
- Planned and preventive maintenance experience TPM.
- PLC, and control drives.
- Mechanical and electrical maintenance
Experience / Qualifications
- Time served, with a Minimum 3 years’ experience in production based environment with Mechanical and Electrical experience
- Robot experience desirable
- Previous manufacturing experience
- 16th/17th Edition
Salary / Shifts
- Working x4 weekdays 7am-3pm (the day off can be discussed) & Saturday 7am-1pm
- £28,000 + paid Overtime
- Full health care cover, pension scheme
- Weekend work essential and one day off through the week. (Most issues require work when plant not running, unless you want to cover weekend as overtime with salary contract).