Job Reference: 929
Tooling Engineer – Injection Mould
Company / Overview
Our client are a plastic manufacturing company, based in the county Durham area. They manufacturer a specialist product used in a number of sectors, for established clients.
To work on a day shift basis with a small tooling department. Duties will include:-
- Injection mould tooling
- To support Production and Tooling Managers in the development and repair of new and current production tools
- Drive the maturation & development and improvement in new tools once they are on site to meet the needs of Production
- Project work
- Maintenance of mould tools
- Ordering parts
- Dealing with customers and contractors
- Tool documentation and product development
Experience / Qualifications
- Experienced, qualified Tooling Engineer with a background in Injection Tooling Manufacture & moulding within manufacturing.
- You will already have a strong understanding on tooling design, production and manufacture.
- Able to work under pressure to tight deadlines in order to meet critical project Milestones.
- Using computerised systems & Good Microsoft package knowledge ( MS Project,Excel,Word,Etc )
Salary / Shifts
Circa £28,000 – £30,0000