Job Reference: 867
Company / Overview
Our client are an award winning Automotive manufacturer in the Teesside area. Due to an increase in business, they are currently looking to appoint a Toolmaker.
To repair, maintain & develop production Mould Tools.
- Support Safety Checks & Improvement activities as required.
- Carry out preventative maintenance according to schedule and documented procedure.
- Carry out repairs with the objective of preventing re-occurrence and improving tool robustness.
- Maintain tool work records & complete necessary Toolroom documentation.
- Support the improvement and maintenance of 5S standards.
- Carry out root cause analysis when appropriate to ensure robustness of corrective actions and repairs.
- With mould tool experience and traditional bench-fitting skills.
- The role involves working a shift system, you must be willing to work shifts.
Experience / Qualifications
- Experience as a time served Toolmaker.
- City & Guilds Toolmaker and/or ONC Mechanical Engineering.
- Capability to work under own supervision.
- Cross functional department working.
- Strong background in injection mould tool manufacture & maintenance.
- Experienced automotive or similar high volume industry.
Salary / Shifts
- Competitive Salary.
- 3 shift system (Flexible)
- Excellent staff benefits including pension scheme and health benefits.