If you are looking to join a stable and growing Global business this is a fantastic opportunity for you.
I am working exclusively with my client to add an Applications and Test Engineer to an established team on a permanent basis.
Joining an established team you will be responsible for determining, evaluating and improving technology concepts of my clients innovative product.
We will consider, Degree or apprentice route trained for this role as there are fantastic career development opportunities in place for the right person
Job Description of an Applications and Test Engineer
- Creates test specifications and co-operates with internal/external stakeholders to evaluate and improve the intended product use.
- Design, setup and operation of test apparatus, covering mechanical, electrical and control related aspects
- Assist in the development of validation programs for alternatively applied systems and subsystems.
- Completes teardown and analysis procedures on post test assemblies to understand and report on failure mechanisms
- Creates the respective reports and shares as required
Skills & experience of an Applications and Test Engineer
- Degree Qualified within a relevant engineering field
- Proven experience in testing and fault finding
- Proficient skills related to mechanical, electrical and instrumentation disciplines
- Specific experience working with CAN bus (Controller Area Network) based products is desirable
- Specific experience in instrumentation and controls is desirable
- Experience of working within a fast paced manufacturing environment
Why Should You Apply?
- Work for a growing North East business
- Career development
- Work with an established supportive team
Theo James Recruitment specialise in Manufacturing & Engineering recruitment across the following disciplines.
- Supply Chain/Logistics, Management
- Quality – Engineering, Management
- Design – Engineer, Management
- Maintenance – Technician, Engineer, Management
- Production / Process Engineering
- Health, Safety & Environmental
- Project Engineering, Management
- Leadership and Management
Job Reference: 38293
Salary From: £28000
Salary To: £30000
Job Industries: Engineering & Design
Job Locations: North East
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: Applications Engineer