UK WIDE ROLE
CANDIDATES CAN BE BASED ACROSS UK LOCATIONS – MUST BE OPEN TO NATIONAL AND INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL
I am working exclusively with my client, a market leader in their specialism. Due to continued success and recent expansion they are looking to appoint an Automation/PLC Programmer with a Process Engineering background/bias. This is a permanent role boasting a fantastic package.
Having won new Projects this role is a fantastic opportunity to travel extensively for multiple projects across the UK and potentially internationally.
- You must have an understanding of multiple program platforms such as Siemens, TiaPortal – Allen Bradley, Rockwell)
- Must be able to demonstrate a practical approach to problem solving in the Process – have a strategical and process engineering mindset
- Flexibility to travel internationally eventually is essential
- Previous experience of working within a similar role
- Working within a packaging background would be beneficial however not essential
Why Should You Apply?
- Flexible working
- Work with a supportive manager
- Fantastic travel opportunities
Theo James Recruitment specialise in Manufacturing & Engineering recruitment across the following disciplines.
- Supply Chain/Logistics, Management
- Quality – Engineering, Management
- Design – Engineer, Management
- Maintenance – Technician, Engineer, Management
- Production / Process Engineering
- Health, Safety & Environmental
- Project Engineering, Management
- Leadership and Management
Job Reference: 38164
Salary From: £45000
Salary To: £50000
Job Industries: Engineering & Design
Job Locations: North East
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: Process Engineer