My client, an international leader in specialist safety equipment manufacturing are looking to recruit two Bid Coordinator’s due to an increase in demand on site.
The successful applicant will be responsible for coordinating key bid activities, assisting internal and external customers from tender through to order generation.
Salary of a Bid Coordinator
Salary up to £30,000
Job Description of a Bid Coordinator
- Leading bid meetings to include bid kick offs and team reviews.
- Engaging with stakeholders to secure resources to support the completion of bids.
- Structuring of proposals and submissions.
- Quotation production and general admin duties.
- Support tender/quotation process through the whole life cycle.
Skills & experience of a Bid Coordinator
- 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Experience of creating/managing large value tenders.
- High level of commercial awareness.
- Experience of coordinating and compiling tender documentation to submission.
- ERP/CRM experience.
Why Should You Apply?
- Work for an established manufacturing/engineering company.
- Opportunity to join a business with genuine career progression and development.
Theo James Recruitment specialise in Manufacturing & Engineering recruitment across the following disciplines.
- Supply Chain/Logistics, Management
- Quality – Engineering, Management
- Design – Engineer, Management
- Maintenance – Technician, Engineer, Management
- Production / Process Engineering
- Health, Safety & Environmental
- Project Engineering, Management
- Leadership and Management
Job Reference: 37824
Salary From: £25000
Salary To: £30000
Job Industries: Other
Job Locations: North East
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: Other